martes, 13 de septiembre de 2016

Don Bosco University                School of Languages                           Teaching Practicum II /2016
Blogger’s name: Roxana Marina Diaz Ramirez_____________

ERROR ANALYSIS CHART
(spot the mistake in the sentence or phrase and highlight the correct and incorrect part )

I wrote…
I must have written …, because.

1- I want to be ingles teacher because







2- mine adult life




3- First, the physical changed in adolescence




4- to the fact that the frontal lobes of their brain which are responsible for judgment






5- Teenagers do not want to be judge for how they take decision or for their actions



6- understand what it is happen with their bodies


7- and skill to becomes adult who reasonable properly





      1-      I want to be an English teacher because… (the correct spelling is English, also when we talk about singular person I had to write “an” or “a” it is depends of the initial sound of the following word, in this case ‘’an’’ because the word English starts by vowel sound)

      2-      My adult life (My is a possessive adjective is used to show ownership and mine is a possessive pronouns to refer a specific person, people, thing or things  )

      3-      First, physical changes in adolescence (changed in the past form of the verb and changes is the present form of the verb for singular nouns)

      4-      To the fact that the frontal lobes of their brains are responsible of judgment. (because I have the possessive adjective their the noun brain has to change for the plural form brains and the frontal lobes of their brain is a full subject I do not have to write which)

      5-      Teenagers do not want to be judged by how they take their decisions or how they act. (Judge is the verb o noun and judged is the adjective.)

      6-      understand what is happening with in their bodies (a verb following by verb to be as auxiliary I have to add -ing )

      7-      and skills to grow into adults who reasons  properly (reasons is the verb and reasonable is the adjective)




Error analysis is good exercise for me which let me analysis carefully those mistakes that I did during my writing assignment. I considered this exercise made me realize some basis mistake that I have to improve in my grammar skills even if it is missing just one letter I noticed that it can interfere in a message. In addition, I can use for other subjects in the way that I can improve my English skills. I will take into account this exercises for my future activities in the classroom in order that students make notices by themselves about their mistakes as well.      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario